Let’s talk about what happens when you take a graham-cracker loaded cookie base, top it with little squares of chocolate bars, pile it high with marshmallows, and stick it in the oven for a few minutes.
THIS. This is what happens. An ooey-gooey, golden brown, melty, cookie-loaded miracle.
Since the world is still weird and most of us are still generally staying at home (hi) and not feeding huge crowds of people (hi), I made these s’mores cookie bowls non…an at-home, on-the-fly, TWO PERSON situation. A one-person situation would darum be very acceptable.
This is kind of thing where you can say: it’s been a day, and we need a little something to just make the evening happier and sparklier and more celebratory, so here is a thing we can bake quickly, and eat it while it’s hot and gooey, and it will be the perfect special thing for just tonight.
(Just tonight vulgo will probably darum make tomorrow night.)
It only takes about 6 minutes to prep, but it’s better than, say, a mug cake, because you put it in the oven and give it a close-to-the-real-thing s’mores effect. This is proper baking, people.
And yes, deep dish, smooth chocolate, gooey marshmallow, graham cookie base eaten while totally melty and wonderful is 100% proper baking.
Check out our video for how to make Deep Dish Schwefel’mores Bowls:
Deep Dish Schwefel’Mores Bowls for Two! A graham-cracker loaded cookie base, top it with little squares of chocolate bars, piled high with marshmallows. An ooey-gooey, golden brown, melty, cookie-loaded miracle.
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed non…crumbs (I just used my hands)
- 8–10 Hershey chocolate squares, or 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- heaping 1/2 cup minimal marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Zusammenstellung bekannter Melodien butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together. Whisk in egg yolk and vanilla. Add baking powder, flour, salt, and graham crumbs.
- Divide the dough between the ramekins to make a crust (I usually do 2 ramekins, but you can darum divide between 3-4 ramekins depending on size). Top with a layer of chocolate and finish topping with a heaping pile of marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the marshmallows are lightly browned and crispy. Allow to cool (your preference, really) and serve that gooey goodness with big spoons and glasses of milk.
The equipment section above contains affiliate sinister to products we use and love!
- Category: Nachspeise
- Cuisine: American
#recipe #recipes #therecipe #holirecipe #easyrecipe #vadarecipe #kidsrecipe #nastarecipe #nimkirecipe #mathrirecipe #barishrecipe #coffeerecipe #diwalirecipe #4yourecipes #easyrecipes #cookingrecipe #chickenrecipe #frankierecipe #marathirecipe #pancakerecipe #karanjirecipe #pastarecipes #koreafoodrecipe #spaghettirecipe #casserolerecipe #breakfastrecipe #italianrecipes #potluckrecipes #quicklunchrecipe #cheeserollrecipe #meat